AFSP Louisiana is proud to partner with the Crescent City Classic10k and the Run For It Charity Program! You can be a runner for Team AFSP Louisiana at the CCC10k on April 16, 2022. For over 40 years, the CCC10k has combined world-class competition, armature participation, and great fun for all! The event is now a celebrated New Orleans tradition and the Gulf Coast's premiere fitness event.
Team AFSP Louisiana Charity Runners commit to raising $200 by April 16, 2022 and all proceeds directly benefit AFSP Louisiana and our mission to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide. Only 100 bibs are available, so sign-up today at www.ccc10k.com.
Why run for Team AFSP Louisiana? All Team AFSP Louisiana Charity Runners get special perks including:
- Special edition CCC10k t-shirt and bib
- Prime starting location behind seeded runners
- Access to airconditioned restrooms at the start and post-race RaceFest complete with live music and creole cuisine
- Free race shuttle
- Personalized fundraising page and support from AFSP Louisiana to help reach $200 by race day (4/16/22)
- Special prizes for top fundraisers
- Raise $300 by 4/16 and we’ll give you the $45 registration fee back
- Raise $500 4/16 and we’ll send you a Team AFSP dry fit tee
About the Run For It Charity program:
- Runners sign up at www.ccc10k.com
- All Team AFSP Louisiana Charity Runners will have a discounted registration fee of $45
- Runners must raise $200 by race day (4/16/2022) or their credit card will be charged the balance. No refunds will be issued. Don't worry, we're here to help you reach $200!
Not a runner but want to help? We need volunteers to help at the race! Fill out our volunteer interest form here and we'll contact you about our volunteer opportunities on race day!
Questions? Contact us at 504-220-6100 or Louisiana@afsp.org.