2018 Chapter Leadership Conference
The Chapter Leadership Conference will take place January 26-28 in Charlotte, NC. The Conference is an opportunity to dialogue with AFSP leadership and other chapter volunteers. Learn about current and future AFSP programs, share your successes, and gain skills and training that will benefit your chapters.
- Your hotel reservations has been made by AFSP – please do not contact the hotel. Reservation numbers will be sent prior to the conference.
- Both hotel room and tax will be on AFSP’s master account; however, the hotel will require every attendee to put down a credit/debit card in the case of incidentals. They will only charge your card if you incur incidental expenses (room service, non-conference meals at the hotel, laundry services, etc. OR are staying additional nights).
- All guest rooms will have complimentary internet access.
- If you are arriving on Thursday 1/25 after 10PM please let us know so we can request a late check-in for you.
- All meals will be provided, with the exception of dinner on Thursday & Friday.
- If you booked travel through AFSP’s Egencia travel site, you will need to use the confirmation code(s) provided and check-in to your flight(s) through the airline’s website (24 hrs. prior to your flight).
- All attendees will be responsible for securing their own transportation to and from the hotel. We have set up codes with both Uber and Lyft to cover the expense of your ride to/from the airport. Please download either the Uber or the Lyft app to your phone and create an account.
- Attire for the entire conference is business casual. All are welcome to dress up (cocktail attire) for the awards banquet, if desired!