Augusta Co., Virginia
Nov. 18, 2017
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Blue Ridge Community College, Plecker Center
1 College Lane
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486
Not all events can accommodate teen or child attendees. Please use the contact information on the right to find out more.
Survivor Day is the one day a year when people affected by suicide loss gather around the world at events in their local communities to find comfort and gain understanding as they share stories of healing and hope. Discover more about Survivor Day.
Join us for a day of connection and healing.
Our day will include:
- Grief after a suicide presentation by an expert in the field, along with other guest speakers
- Coping strategies and resources for loss survivors
- Breakout sessions for connecting with other loss survivors
- “Ask Anything” panel discussion
- Viewing of the 2017 Journey documentary produced by AFSP
- Activities to honor and remember our loved ones
If you or someone you know could use support and resources for dealing with the loss of a loved one to suicide, please register and join us.