Nov. 23, 2019
9:00 am — 1:00 pm
Hayley's Hope Foundation
All Saints Episcopal Church
46 Cherry Street
Danvers, Massachusetts 01923
Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for Check-In. Enjoy morning pastries & coffee/juice as you settle in.
- Please follow the event signs outside, and enter the building through the second (middle) red door.
- The building is wheelchair accessible via the front entrance of the church. Please let us know ahead of time if you need assistance. The front door will be locked, but we will make arrangements for someone to meet you.
- There is on-street parking within the marked spaces (please respect our neigbors & do not block or turn around in their driveways); there is also parking in the Elm Street Munincipal Lot right around the corner (across from Danvers Town Hall)
- Smoking outside in designated areas only.
In the interest of creating a safe space for loss survivors, most events are specific to survivors of suicide loss. In addition, many events cannot accommodate children and teens. If you have any questions, please contact the event host directly.
Each year, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention supports hundreds of large and small Survivor Day events around the world, in which suicide loss survivors come together to find connection, understanding and hope through their shared experience. While each event is unique and offers various programming, all feature an AFSP-produced documentary that offers a message of growth, resilience and connection.
Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch
Please join us as we travel this road together and offer each other a safe place for comfort, healing, understanding, and hope.
Programming will include:
- Group Discussion Time
- Youth/Young Adult Group & Discussion (age 16-22 yrs)
- AFSP Video presentation
- Memorial Slideshow (please send photos to Leslie at the above email address NO LATER THAN Sunday NOVEMBER 17th. Please include information such as name, date(s), etc.) (NOTE: submissions received after the deadline are not guaranteed to be included in the slideshow, although all efforts will be made.)
- You are encouraged to bring tabletop photos and other mementos of your loved one to share and display.
- Therapy Dog Teams will be available for comfort & emotional support; the teams are courtesy of All Saints Church Perfect Paws Pet Ministry & Dog B.O.N.E.S of MA
- Memorial Service with music provided by guitarist/vocalist Steve O’Connell
- There will be a resource table with printed information; keepsake Memorial Candles; ribbons; and more!
- Morning pastries; a simple lunch; and beverages will be provided