2017 United Airlines NYC Half
Team AFSP is ready to take on the streets of NYC on Sunday, March 19 as part of the United Airlines NYC Half 2017! Be a part of the team dedicated to prevent suicide for the American Foundation for Suicide Foundation.
All Team AFSP runners will receive:
- Personalized Team AFSP online fundraising page
- Team AFSP running singlet for race day
- Invitation to race weekend activities and cheering fans along the course
- Coaching and training plans
- Fundraising tips and tools
- Prizes from fundraising challenges
Fundraising Commitment: $1,500 per entry
Amy Monahan, New York City Area Director
646-284-5790 | [email protected]
Skechers Performance LA Marathon
It’s Sunday morning and excitement fills the air as you take your place for the start of the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon! The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon is a scenic tour throughout the best spots in LA from stadium to the sea! From Dodger Stadium, through Hollywood, down Sunset Blvd. and all the way to the beautiful Santa Monica Pier – this is a race you won’t forget! The Skechers Performance LA Marathon is on Sunday, March 19, 2017.▲ Back to Top
2017 TCS New York City Marathon
Join Team AFSP as we take the streets of NYC in the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon on November 5, 2017.
A minimum fundraising commitment of $3,000 is required to join Team AFSP and receive an individual entry for the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. The runner will be responsible for the processing and entry fees charged by the TCS New York City Marathon and these fees do not count towards the runner’s fundraising minimum.
If you’d like to increase your fundraising commitment to $3,500, Team AFSP will cover your processing and entry fees.
Program Details and Team Benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry to the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
- Your very own Team AFSP custom singlet
- Personal fundraising page for your online use
- Fundraising tool-kit
- Other benefits & prizes available for setting and reaching higher fundraising goals
Would you like to join Team AFSP? Click here to apply!▲ Back to Top
2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
The AFSP Race Team has a limited number of guaranteed entries to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 8, 2017 for runners who commit to raise at least $1,000. Join our network of athletes committed to bringing suicide out of the darkness and remembering our loved ones while we strive to achieve personal milestones. Registration closes November 29, 2017.
• AFSP Race Team training shirt.
• Custom race jersey with your choice of images and text on the back.
• On-line fundraising page with credit card support.
• Fundraising tips and training suggestions.
Join our team at http://afsp.donordrive.com/event/RaceAFSP17▲ Back to Top